Personally, I have to agree that it will be wonderful to start my new day with a delicious latte. But not long time ago, I was frustrated on picking the proper milk frother machine for making coffee at home. I didn’t even know how to froth milk at home in the proper way. Moreover, well, after getting my frother machine, I also found it hard to create an excellent creamy milk froth for my latte.
#Breville BMF600XL Milk Frother is the BEST Electric Milk Frother!
Fortunately, after spending hours reading and researching on Amazon and other reviews, Breville BMF600XL Milk Frother did catch my attention as a huge amount of positive customer’s feedback, nice price and various features. That’s why I select Breville BMF600XL Milk Frother as the best electric milk frother available on the market of 2015.
It provides 2 specifically frothing discs for Cappuccino and Latte. Each frothing disc will have the different result. If you want to make a thicker result, I would recommend you to go with Cappuccino disc. On the other hand, if you want to create a smooth and creamy milk froth, latte frothing disc is a perfect solution.
Since I got my milk frother ready at home, my making latte experience started to improve. Well, I couldn’t achieve the expected result as well-texture, creamy froth milk in the first attempt.
However, from time to time, my technique did improve a lot. So to assist you guys out, who may be a newbie in making special coffee, I would like to give you some tips How to froth milk for cappuccinos at home. You can use these tips not only with Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother but also with the other products.
# How to Froth Milk at home with Breville BMF600XL Milk Frother
Before serving your latte, you can see the preparation guide picture below as it demonstrates all the recommended milk, ingredients for milk frother.
Now we get to the important part of this guide. How to froth milk at home with Breville milk Cafe frother.
Initially, the product has a sleek design and it’s very simple to use and clean. It only takes you few steps to get frothing milk done.
- Firstly, you have to pick the proper kind of milk for your latte. Here’s my best milk for frothing: Non-Fat milk and 2% milk.
- Power on your electric milk frother machine to the 110V-220V power outlet.
- Breville Milk Cafe frother provides 2 options for this: Cappuccino and Latte frothing disc. Depending on what your desired milk froth result, select your frothing disc.
- Pour the suggested milk into the milk jug. For best froth, remember not to exceed the CAPP/LATTE Maximum (16 oz milk, 500 ml), which is marked inside the jug.
- Place the lid on top the milk jug and ensure it is carefully attached.
- Turn the Start-Stop push-dials to your ideal temperature. The machine will auto turn off when finished.
- Your Frothed milk is ready to serve. Make sure you wash the milk jug as well as the frothing disc after each use.
# 10 Advanced Hints & Tips
Before we get into the 10 tips, here is the video that demonstrates features and functionality of the Breville Milk Café.
The instruction above will help you in achieving a creamy frothed milk for your cappuccino or latte. However, if you want take it to a new level as an expert coffee maker, you can simply follow these tips.
- Always let the Breville milk Cafe frother start spinning for a few seconds before adding the ingredients.
Make sure to add the ingredients little by little, as well as in small quantities. If you add the ingredients too fast, it could prevent the frothing disc from spinning.
- Always use fresh and cold milk. You can take the milk directly from the refrigerator and start frothing immediately for the better result.
- Different kind of milk will result in the different froth milk outcome. So picking the best milk for frothing process doesn’t mean you have to pick the best quality of milk. In fact, the best milk for frothing is the milk that can achieve your expected result.
- For the best froth milk result, do not pour milk more than the maximum mark 16 oz, 500 ml.
- Eliminate the unwanted air bubbles through the frothed milk by carefully tapping the milk jug on a bench.
- Before pouring milk into a cup, swirl frothed milk in a circular motion.
- Pour frothed milk promptly to prevent the milk from separating.
- Remember to pre-steam your cappuccino and latte cups to make sure the milk retains proper temperature.
- Never add fresh milk to the steamed milk because the bacteria could grow rapidly.
- Always clean your milk jug, lid and the used frothing disc before the next use.