Review: Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother
Reasonable price, provides high-quality foam.
250 ml (for milk froth preparation), 500 ml (for hot milk preparation)
Out of 1000 customers, there are over 683 customers who are satisfied with this milk frother and rate 5/5 stars
- Extremely easy to use
- Maximum capacity up to 500 ml so that you can make 2 cups per froth
- Impressive durability after long period of usage time.
- You can call directly to the company if you have any problem with the product.
- Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother only has 115 ml for milk frothing and 250 ml for hot milk preparation.
- Few customers the product leaks, but you can send them back for a replacement or call directly to the company for solution.
Overall, the stainless steel design makes it extremely durable as well. You can drop it in pretty much not worry about what’s going to happen.
If you make a lot of coffee and cappuccinos, it’s probably a better idea to get this product. Secura Automatic Milk Frother can handle up to 500 ml. That should be enough to serve even when you have a lot of guests.
Unlike other milk frothers, the Secura Automatic Milk Frother offers the ideal capacity for 2 cups. You and your wife can enjoy delicious cups of latte every morning. You’ll save yourself a lot of time by not having to froth the milk traditionally and save yourself a lot of money by not going to Starbucks.
#4 MILK FROTHER - 4.5/5 stars - Great alternative to Epica Milk Frother or Nespresso Aeroccino Plus
The Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother is one of the best and most reliable milk frothers available on the market today. It has a host of advantages over the competition. One of the most notable is its durability. Some customers reported that this product last for years of regular use. Even despite regular use, the product still works, which is not something one can say for a lot of other milk frothers.
In this milk frother review, we will give you full information about the product as well as how to use it make a delicious milk froth. Let’s begin.
# The Ultimate Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother Review 2016
We like the sleek and modern style of this product. Additionally, this item has some really awesome features – while still remaining simple to use. Use both Cold and hot milk with this particular versatile frother.
The integrated heat tank will warmth your milk to a perfect 70 degrees although frothing it right into a rich and fluffy foam simultaneously – ideal for your cappuccino or lattes.
You can place cold milk directly within the container together with your favorite milk shake powder to create excellent milk shakes which are ideal for individuals summer time days. In addition, it works exactly the same for hot cocoa.
This milk frother includes a non-stick interior for straightforward cleaning as well as an auto shut-off function to make certain your milk reaches the right temperature and froth each time.
# Product Features
Secura Automatic Milk Frother and Warmer – Parts List
- Available in 2 capacity: 250 ml and 500 ml.
- Make hot and cold milk froth for cappuccinos. Heat milk for latte.
- Separated base. Easy to clean.
- Stainless-steel exterior with vacuum insulation.
- 2 – year Warranty.
Other milk frothers will often times only last a few short months. This is disappointing. If you pay anything more than $40 or $50 for a product, you should expect it to last more than two months.
This product is the exception to that. The Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother is made primarily of stainless steel. It is a maximum capacity of 250 mL for milk frothing and 500 mL for milk heating. This means you to make around 2 cups per froth. While this is not a particularly high capacity, the product is designed with consumer use in mind. To use this for commercial purposes would probably be out of the question. However, given its durability, high-volume is not necessarily a problem for this product.
One reviewer described the Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother as a workhorse. He used the product twice a day or more for over a year. Despite all this use, he found that the product continued working just fine. It’s impressive that it lasted this long even under such regular use. It’s also impressive that it maintained its quality and didn’t have any problems.
Another tremendous advantage of the Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother is its ease-of-use. You simply pour in your milk and hit go. This is a huge change from traditional frothing methods. Traditional frothing methods require a lot more work. If you’re hosting a party and everyone wants a latte, you can expect to be in the kitchen for a good amount of time.
With the milk frothing like this one, you don’t have to give up the time with gas in order to make them cappuccinos and lattes. It takes around two minutes for the milk the froth. A single froth is typically enough milk for 2 cups.
Occasionally some customers do report that the froth or doesn’t work after a few months. Usually, you can send it in for replacement if this is the case. Some customers also report that this product leaks.
This can actually significantly decrease the quality of milk frothing. If the product is leaking, it’s reducing the pressure inside. It’s also creating an extra mess to clean up which just makes it even more unpleasant.
If any of these problems happens with your Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother, give the company a call for replacement. They are usually good at handling these types of issues.
# How to make a perfect milk froth with Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother
Just like any other electric milk frothers, this product is very simple to use. But before using it for the first time, make sure you follow the assembly carefully.
- The milk frothing whisk involves plastic-type housing with an aluminum spiral ring.
The milk heating whisk is a bit smaller and made of plastic material.
- Use one whisk and the other one inside the
Now, we come to the most important part, we’d like to show you how to turn this machine to an excellent milk frother.
- Based on the above picture, make sure you choose the right whisk and place it in the container.
- Pour the milk into the container. Remember, do not pour more milk than the Maximum line. (The bottom line is for frothing, the top line is for heating milk.)
- Put the lid on top of the container and carefully seal it.
- For Frothing and heating or Heating only
- Push the button. Make sure the red and blue indicator lights are lit. The blue light will go off when it finish frothing or properly heated. When the red light begins flashing, your milk froth is ready to go.
- For Frothing only
- Push and hold the button for about 2 – 3 seconds, then the blue light will be lit. When it stays lit for 65 seconds and the red light will start flashing for 30 seconds, your frothing is able to use.
- The electric milk frother will need 2 or 3 minutes to cool down before it can be used again. However, if you want to use it immediately, rinse the container with the running water and wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
# Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother Rating 4,4 out of 5 Stars
Despite a lot of the criticism, this product is actually a worthy investment for the majority of people to purchase it. Unless you get an effective model, it’s been known to be extremely reliable. Some customers use it every day or twice a day for the course of an entire year.
Reviewed by BbuyMilkFrother on Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Reviewed by BbuyMilkFrother on
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
If you are looking for the milk frother that can optimize its capacity (2 cups in one froth), then Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother is the great choice for you.
The reason why I recommend this product is because of the price. They often provide a sale-off price for Secura Milk Frother.
#4 MILK FROTHER - 4.5/5 stars - great alternative to Epica Milk Frother or Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother