Espresso is full-flavored, strong and concentrated coffee served in shots. Espresso is brewed by forcing a small amount of hot and pressurized water (live steam) through finely ground dark-roast coffee beans.
This brewing procedure is referred to as “pulling a shot”; a term that originated from a traditional lever espresso machine that was operated by hand. Electric pumps have replaced these hand-operated espresso machines nowadays.
Espresso has a flavorful, aromatic, reddish-brown froth called crema. Crema is particularly evident when well-ground best espresso beans are used and it also is indicative of a skilled coffee-maker, a barista at his best. Espresso is the base for other drinks like such as latte and cappuccino.
Chocolate espresso beans are confections prepared by coating roasted coffee beans (espresso beans) in dark, milk or white chocolate.
They are a little sweet and have a bitter-roasted-beans flavor. Chocolate espresso beans are very high in caffeine and contain lots of fat from the chocolate.
* Benefit of Espresso Beans
- Espresso beans are rich in antioxidants which boost your immune system. They prevent illness from damage of body cells and tissues by free radicals.
- Espresso lowers the risk of diabetes in men and women especially in the former.
- Research has it that espresso like other coffee products offers a plus in terms of prevention of heart diseases given their richness n antioxidants.
- Chocolate-covered espresso beans contain antioxidants which prevent body illness and are known to impact on how you feel by improving your mood. This reduces stress levels.
The Best 3 Espresso Beans
- Smooth blend brings out a lifeline to rich, sweet, cocoa flavor.
- Organic whole bean and roasted in Canada.
- Delicious and has a great aroma for a medium roast.
- Some users complain that the Kicking horse whole bean coffee isn’t good for super automatic espresso machines.
4,65/5 stars - Our #1 pick for Espresso Whole Bean Coffee
[dropcap style=”normal or inverse or boxed”]T[/dropcap]his brand is produced from organic coffee beans. It’s been the number one specialty coffee on sale in Canadian grocery stores since 2007.
Kicking horse whole bean coffee, cliff hanger espresso medium roast…quite a name…is a certified organic and fare trade product. It’s packaged in 100% recyclable material and is among the best espresso beans globally. It has a sweet smoky flavor and is fantastically smooth.
Kicking Horse Whole-Bean Coffee is available on their online store, renowned online retailer Amazon.com and from retailers throughout Canada and US.
- Slow-roasting done on these espresso beans produces better quality.
- Vacuum tight seal keeps the beans stay fresh longer.
- Most well-known coffee beans by Coffee Bean Direct
- The price seems a bit too high.
But again that is indicative of good quality.
4,4/5 stars - Customer most favorite pick for Espresso Whole Bean Coffee
This brand is among the world’s best espresso beans and most popular by renowned manufacturer Coffee Bean Direct. It’s ideal for espresso and iced coffee as well. Every shot of espresso pulled from Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast Espresso- Whole Bean Coffee is heavy, rich in flavor, dark and satisfying.
It’s a blend of oily and black roasted Italian beans. Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast Espresso- Whole Bean Coffee is roasted immediately prior to packaging for freshness. The roasting is done slowly for a densely rich and even more flavor.
This brand received tons of 4 and 5 stars rating on Amazon.com.
- Lavazza super crema espresso - whole bean coffee
- A pleasant aroma as well as a smooth and fantastic taste.
- Suitable for espresso (fine grinding) and drip coffee (coarse grinding) preparations.
- The cost of Lavazza super crema espresso- whole bean is high.
- High enough to indicate top quality and of course an import from Italy.
4,3/5 stars - A GOOD, SOLID Espresso whole bean coffee
[dropcap style=”normal or inverse or boxed”]L[/dropcap]avazza super crema espresso- whole bean is among the best espresso bean brands globally. It’s a mixture of several varieties; a blend of washed and unwashed Arabica and washed Robusta coffee beans from Brazilian coffee, Central American Indonesian beans. It’s therefore smooth, mild, and delicate and brings out a velvety crema and a long-lasting taste with fruity notes
Lavazza super crema espresso- whole bean is Italy’s perennial best choice of coffee reason being it delivers the richness and taste from all the ingredients.
It’s versatile and fit for the following two preparation methods:
- Espresso due to its fine grinding.
- For drip coffee from its coarse grinding
If you want high quality espresso, Lavazza super crema espresso- whole bean is for you. Find a pack and pull a shot to appease your taste buds.
Espresso has more sweetness and aroma than coffee; in fact espresso is often considered healthier than coffee and contains more caffeine concentration than most other coffee drinks thus the smaller serving size. To enjoy espresso ensure you use the best espresso beans then pull a shot the pro way, like a real barista.