After carefully considering the recent feedbacks as well as product quality (based on whether or not the tested milk frother can provide a consistent result), we’ve concluded that the Breville BMF600XL is our pick for the #1 milk frother. Visit here for more in-depth review of the Breville BMF600XL.
We’ve included 2 new segments: “Buying factors” and “Maintenance Tips“. We hope you find them useful when looking for a high-quality milk frother. In addition, make sure to check out our new handheld milk frothers reviews in 2016!
READ ALONG TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IN-DEPTH REVIEWS, BUDGET-PICK
As being a coffee addict, I know how excited it is to start your daily days with a cup of cappuccino or latte. Without a doubt, they can bring lots of benefits, especially when it comes to creativity and productivity.
You can make your own coffee drinks or just simply grab your favourite drinks at the local coffee stores or Starbucks. If you’ve ever been to Starbucks or Costa, you probably know how extortionate their prices are. Instead of spending $4 for a cappuccino at Starbuck every day, you can make exactly the same style at home for a fraction of the price.
Keep in mind that, you don’t need to buy an expensive coffee machine to make a great coffee drink.
In fact, it’s a great idea to have the best electric milk frother that can help you make a perfect frothy milk texture for your latte. Most importantly, this little machine can take your coffee experience to a whole new level.
The frothy milk will be ready in minutes with a touch of a button. It’s that simple. Not into froth? You can still have nice thick steamed milk for any milk-based drink.
# Electric Milk Frother vs Manual Milk Frother
What are the differences between Electric Milk Frother and Manual Frothing Wand?
Firstly, a Manual Wand is a very basic appliance, although they generally use electricity. Some of them do have moving parts, but they are generally more of a novelty since their real-world uses are limited.
Some are little more than specially shaped wands, which work in a similar way to a whisk. If you find one that works, you might be happy to keep using it, but you should know that there are better options out there.
That said, your intellect might ask you, why not have a simple milk steamer if that thick steam is all that matters or why not have a manual milk frother that is available for a much lower price than that of an electric model. Well, both these alternatives have their own benefits and limitations.
Manual milk frothers do get the job done, even if it takes extra time and effort; they also tend to be less effective, in addition to being less efficient.
Have you ever seen a professional barista manually frothing the milk on your favorite hot beverage? You probably haven’t, because they know that it takes a more powerful device to get the job done properly.
With a manual appliance, you need to heat the milk before frothing. This means that there are two tasks. However, with an electric frother, just pushing a single button after adding milk will heat it first and then froth or steam it, without any kind of intervention.
Further, a manual appliance or wand does not give the thickness similar to what an electric one can give you. Although it shall offer quite airy and bubbly froth, the taste is no as delectable as the foam that an electric milk frother generates.
While there is no seemingly no difference between a frother and steamer, there is one mechanic difference to be noted. An electric frother has two whisks, unlike a steamer. One of the whisks is for making that steamed milk, and another one is for making the desired amount of froth.
For creating steamed drink, the milk is whisked a bit and is kept hot, which is then ideal for lattes. For froth, milk is whisked until it becomes too foamy, which is ideally preferred for cappuccinos.
The most obvious benefit to owning an Electric milk frother or steamer is the convenience since the manual part of the task is removed. If you think that using a manual frothing wand will not be a bother, there are still other reasons to consider buying an electric frother.
Ideally, a top-rated milk frother not only froths the milk but also adds as well as retains air into it, which is called texturizing. As a result, you get airy and light micro foams along with milk heated at a temperature between 150 to 160 F. It is ideal for enjoying a cup of latte or cappuccino. Depending upon the drink, the ratio of steamed milk and foam is likely to differ.
There is a range of different types of electric milk frothers, and you can look at some of the best milk frother reviews of 2016 below.
# Why You Need an Electric Milk Frother?
People were frothing milk before the invention of electricity, but it was not an easy task. There are plenty of great appliances in your home that you could likely go without – but doing so would make your life harder, and take up too much of your precious time. In addition, the results that you can achieve with an electric milk frother are superior to the coffees that you have been making up until this point.
Before reading these best milk frother reviews of 2016, keep in mind that being able to enjoy the perfect cup of coffee at home is a worthy cause. If you are tired of spending a fortune at your local cafe, maybe it’s time to upgrade the way that you make your own coffee, with an electric milk frother.
Having electric milk frother is ideal for anyone who loves to have or is addicted to having milk based drinks such as hot chocolate, yummy frothy coffee and cappuccino.
This is because you get that delicious frothy beverage with just a touch of a button! That’s how simple it is to make it! Even if you do not wish to have that frothy and smooth layer atop the drink, you can yet enjoy that nice thick steamed look and flavor for any drink involving milk.
|Picture||Name||Features||Rates||Buy on Amazon||Price|
|Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother||- Hot chocolate maker.|
- Latté frothing disc for smooth and silky milk.
- Cappucino frothing disk for thick and creamy froth.
|4.7/5||$$$ - Our Pick|
|Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother||- 2 Maximum capacity options: 130 ml & 250 ml.|
- Hot and cold milk froth for cappuccinos,hot milk for lattes.
- Maximum and minimum level indicators.
|4.4/5||$$ - Also Great|
|Epica Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Heater Carafe||- Hot or Cold milk for Cappuccino/ Iced drinks.|
- Steam milk for Latte.
- Stainless Steel with Vacuum Insulation helps maintain the temperature
|Secura Electric Milk Frother||- Hot & Cold milk froth for cappuccinos. Hot milk for lattes.|
- Maximum and minimum level indicators
- Stainless-steel exterior with vacuum insulation.
|Kuissential Deluxe Automatic Milk Frother and Warmer||- Automatically Froth and Warm Milk.|
- Hot & Cold milk froth for cappuccinos. Hot milk for lattes.
- Stainless Steel Exterior, Non-stick Interior
|Capresso FrothPRO Milk Frother||- Two frothing and 1 heating disk.|
- 3 Temperature settings.
- Dual Auto shut-off.
- Large Capacity.
|Nespresso 3194-Us-Re Aeroccino and Milk Frother||- Hot and cold milk froth for cappuccinos,hot milk for lattes.|
- Milk temperature 160-170 F.
# Types of Stand Alone Milk Frothers and Milk Steamers
There are plenty of ways to get your milk to be light and fluffy, no matter what you budget might be. To see some of the best milk frothers to buy in 2016, refer to the next section of this guide.
If you are worried about spending too much money on one of these luxury items, this is your best choice. These devices are also called Milk frothing wand, and generally operate with batteries. The end of the wand is placed directly into your cup and will agitate your beverage, creating a frothy consistency. If you would prefer, you can just froth your milk separately, and then pour it into your drink. Be wary of some handheld milk frothers, because they can be pretty cheap and might not work.
This is another great choice if you are worried about a limited budget. In order to froth your milk, a pump is manually operated (yes, these don’t require power). This is one of the best non-electric options to go for, and they will look quite stylish on your kitchen counter. Since these are purely mechanical devices, with moving parts, you should be careful to avoid buying a cheap stainless steel press milk frother. An inferior device simply won’t be able to do the job properly, and it might end up being a total waste of money.
Check out the best Stainless Steel Milk Frother Press on Amazon!
There will be no doubt about this amazing product. It is truly the most professional choice, and the one that is going to give you the greatest results. Of course, a good Electric milk steamer/frother will cost more than many of the other options – but you will be delighted with the results that it will deliver. A fully-featured electric frother will be able to froth and heat, froth only, or heat only. You can enjoy either hot or cold beverages with frothed milk added.
#Buying Factors for Electric Frothers
While choosing the most suitable electric frother, it is essential to consider some major factors in mind.
- Form Factor: Well, this is in terms of color, construction material, shape, dimensions, and style. All of these aspects should be matching with your kitchen décor and should also be convenient. For instance, in case of stainless steel appliances in a lustrous kitchen, you would like to have a steel frother of any one that matches this style. Of all construction materials, stainless steel is most durable as well is dishwasher safe.
- Result: The best frother is the one that give the steamed or frothed milk with plenty of small bubbles, and smooth texture as well as sweetness by heating it at the desired temperature. However, you can even choose a frother that gives lukewarm milk and big and foamy bubbles.
- Ease of Use: There are models that may not come with just a push-button operation but rather with some steps to learn and use. In case you choose a latter model, ensure that there are very few steps to trigger the operation so that it becomes easy for you to use.
- Speed: It is obvious that you will choose a frother that steams and froths quickly. Therefore, consider the time taken by the promising model to froth/steam three ounces of milk, which should be in terms of seconds. The quicker the outcome, the earlier you enjoy the desired drink.
- Noise: This is another critical factor to consider if you need to use the appliance when there needs to be silence around, especially during early morning. So, consider the amount of noise generated by the promising models. You can choose one of those ultra-quiet appliances that make no noise at all.
- Cleaning: Because frothers are simple appliances, they consist of only a few parts such as a container for milk, base, and whisks. Therefore, it is easy to clean these appliances. However, you may want to have an appliance whose parts are dishwasher safe. If yes, then look for such options instead of only hand washing facility. You may even choose to have a model that allows for both types of maintenance.
- Cost: Usually, electric models are affordable. However, the myth is that paying more is getting better. This is not always the case. It is wise to know the features and then invest as per your needs.
Best Milk Frother Reviews of 2016
1/ Our Pick – Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother
When it comes to kitchen appliances, there’s a good chance that you’ve already got a product from Breville somewhere in your kitchen. Over the past few years, they’ve cemented themselves as a name to be trusted within the kitchen.
With that in mind, you can probably imagine that you’re going to be getting a good product with this Breville milk frother and we’ve taken a closer look at it in our review.
The frother is designed to give you the perfect frothy milk to accompany your cup of coffee, whether that is smooth and silky milk or thick and creamy froth. This is the best milk frother to adapt to how you like your milk served and we couldn’t recommend it enough for that.
Whilst this might be a fantastic quality milk frother, as the name of the product suggests, there’s actually an awful lot more to it than that. This particular milk frother also includes the capability for making a hot chocolate drink at home.
All you have to do is chuck the usual hot chocolate ingredients into your milk frother and you’ll be good to go. You probably didn’t expect that you could get so much out of your Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother.
As mentioned, this review will take a look at both the advantages and disadvantages to the Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother. We’ve already mentioned one of the key advantages to this milk frother and that’s the fact that the frother can be used to create a variety of different froth levels. Whilst many milk frothers provide the ability to effectively froth milk, not many give you the option to adjust that froth.
There’s also a lot more to this milk frother than just that. It also includes the ability to create a great tasting hot chocolate. We should also add that this is a really nice looking bit of kit too and won’t look out of place in the slightest in any modern kitchen.
Whilst this might be a great quality product, there are still some disadvantages that you’ll want to take into consideration before buying this milk frother. This biggest disadvantage of this frother is its price. You’re likely already aware that it’s considerably more expensive than other products on the market.
If you’ve got the money to spend on it, this milk frother is undeniably going to be a great option, but otherwise, it’s pretty expensive.
This top electric milk frother from Breville has several key features that the competition simply can not offer.
- Completely adjustable level of temperature for your milk.
- By just pushing a button, you can select either cold or hot froth.
- A choice of two different frother discs: cappuccino disk to give you that densely frothed milk, or a latte disc for a smoother and creamier milk (as you could expect from a milk steamer).
- Frothing discs are stored on-board the Breville frother, so you don’t have to worry about losing them.
- Instantly make drinks when you combine additional ingredients with your milk. This can include things like shaved chocolate or cocoa powder.
- The frothing jug is perfectly safe to clean in a dishwasher.
- Very easy to use
- Easy to clean (Dishwasher safe)
- Has 2 different frothing disc for Latte & Cappucino. They are both dishwasher safe.
- Automatically shut down once achieve the desired temperature.
- Perfect for cold beverages.
- For best result, must clean the frothing disc after each use.
- Require a minimum amount 8 oz of milk to work properly.
- Only has as a maximum capacity of 16 oz milk.
2/ Budget Pick – Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
If you want something is is extremely simple to use, and won’t cost you a fortune – it’s hard to look over the Nespresso Aeroccino Plus.
When it comes to coffee brands, Nespresso are likely a name that you’ve come across in the past and trust. With that in mind, you’ll likely be pleased to hear that Nespresso offer a pretty good quality milk frother in the form of the Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother.
The frother is designed to provide you with hot and cold milk froth that you can use for just about anything you see fit, whether that be cappuccinos, hot milk or lattes. In terms of the range of frothing offered by this product, it’s definitely one of the most versatile.
What’s more, the Nespresso Milk Frother promises to froth your hot milk within 70 seconds. If you’re in a bit of a rush in the morning and just want to get out of the house with your freshly frothed milk, this is undeniably going to save you some time.
We also love the fact that Nespresso has made it incredibly easy for even beginners to get started in the world of milk frothing with this product. It features both maximum and minimum level indicators, meaning you can’t go far wrong when it comes to frothing milk.
In terms of capacity, we’re looking at about 130ml for milk froth preparation and 250ml if you’re just looking for hot milk preparation. Generally speaking, the Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother gives you enough space to froth a good amount of milk.
In terms of the advantages of this particular milk frother, the biggest comes in the form of the variation it offers. It doesn’t matter what type of frothed milk you’re looking to make with the product, whether it be for use in a cappuccino or latte, you’ll find that this milk frother comfortably covers your needs.
As aforementioned, this is also a pretty speedy milk frother. It promises to froth your milk within a matter of 70 seconds. That’s a pretty fast speed, as any who has owned a milk frother in the past will likely be aware. If you’re in a bit of a rush when it comes to frothing your milk, this is an option well worth looking into.
That being said, there’s one key disadvantage to this particular milk frother. The heating solution offered to heat your frothed milk is nowhere near as strong as we’ve seen in other milk frothers. Whilst it does do the job of heating your frothed milk, you might want to look elsewhere if you’re looking to thoroughly heat your milk.
- Can froth milk either hot or cold.
- 130 ml capacity for frothing, and 250 ml for heating only.
- Indicators for the maximum and minimum levels of liquid.
- Can produce hot, frothed milk in just 70 seconds.
- Base is attachable for easy use and cleaning.
- More affordable compared to the Breville Milk Frother.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Well made, heavy duty components.
- Froth both hot and cold milk perfectly.
- Quick and effortless to froth the milk.
- Superior customer service.
- This milk frother's capacity only has 130 ml for milk frothing and 250 ml for hot milk preparation.
- Good froth, but can overflow and has small capacity in comparison with other milk frothers.
3/Also Great – Epica Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Heater Carafe
Using a milk frother of course. We’ve reviewed this high quality milk frother from Epica to decide whether or not it’s worth your money.
The product boasts the ability to make hot or cold frothed milk that you can easily use to add a bit of excitement to your cappuccino, latte or even iced drinks. That’s a pretty standard feature of the average electric milk frother, but there’s a range of useful features that make this a stand out option.
One of those such features is the fact that the frother has been designed with top quality stainless steel material. This means that you’re buying a milk frother that’s guaranteed to last and easy to clean at the same time.
What’s more, the problem many people have with the average milk frother is the fact that they can be difficult to pour. However, the Epica Milk Frother is different. The carafe detaches from the base of the product, making it an awful lot easier to pour. If you struggle to pour your froth milk from a combined unit, you may find this feature useful.
We’ve already largely covered some of the biggest advantages of using this product to achieve perfectly frothed milk and there’s a good few of them.
For example, the fact that carafe completely detaches from the base of the milk frother makes it much easier to prepare and pour your drink. This is helped by a pretty generous storage capacity within the milk frother, so you can prepare more milk than you’d expect.
At this point, it’s also worth mentioning that the frother includes a 2-year warranty. There’s an awful lot that can go wrong with a product of this nature and it’s important to make sure you have the right protection. Unlike many milk frothers, this product has you covered.
In terms of the disadvantages of this product, the key issue is that this is a frother and little else more. Whilst a lot of products on the market offer both frothing capability and the option to do an awful lot more, this doesn’t.
The included heater is pretty weak, so it’s pretty clear that this is a product designed for solely frothing. Luckily it does a good job at providing that.
- Steam milk for latte and other hot drinks. Froth hot and cold milk for cappuccino or other iced drinks.
- Stainless steel with vacuum insulation helps contents maintain temperature.
- Detachable carafe makes it easy to pour.
- Capacity: frothing 4.25 oz./125 ml., heating 8.5 oz./250 ml.
- Insanely easy to use and clean up.
- Very affordable price
- Elegant design with 3 settings available.
- Able to keep hot milk and frothed milk stay much longer.
- Relatively Low heating upper limit.
- Not dishwasher safe
4/ Also Budget Pick – Secura Electric Milk Frother
If you want something a little more basic, but you still want that professionally made froth for you drinks, the Secura Electric Milk Frother is another excellent option. There are two different sizes available; a 500ml device and a 250 ml device. It is also one of the nicer looking devices available, and has looks that some might prefer to the Breville.
If you are looking for the best milk frother of 2016 for use at home – either hot or cold – you should seriously consider buying the Secura milk frother/warmer.
Unlike the Breville, you will not be able to mix your additional ingredients as they froth. You also cannot put this appliance in a dishwasher. However, the non-stick interior makes hand-washing simple and almost effortless. You essentially just need to give it a rinse, and you are finished cleaning.
If you are worried about spending too much money, this is probable your best options.
However, if you are able to spend the extra money – it is highly recommended that you buy the Breville BMF600XL.
Of course, that is just one opinion, and you will find some other milk frothers and steamers that you much prefer. Take a look at the rest if these milk frother don’t meet your satisfaction.
- Able to make your froth hot or cold, with just a single push of a button.
- Vacuum sealed insulation, and an attractive stainless steel outside.
- Two different discs for preparing your milk.
- A 2-year warranty is available with this frother (please verify the availability of a warranty before you make a purchase).
- Base can be detached, to allow for easy pouring and cleaning.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Maximum capacity up to 500 ml so that you can make 2 cups per froth.
- Impressive durability after long period of usage time.
- You can call directly to the company if you have any problem with the product.
- Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother only has 115 ml for milk frothing and 250 ml for hot milk preparation.
- Few customers the product leaks, but you can send them back for a replacement or call directly to the company for solution.
5/ Also Great – Kuissential Deluxe Automatic Milk Frother and Warmer
This is an obvious choice for any list of best milk frother reviews. Take a look at the understated, yet sleek and attractive design, and you will begin to understand why. You can create the perfect hot chocolates, specialized coffees, and even milkshakes, all without spending an absolute fortune.
There’s nothing better than freshly frothed milk to accompany your morning cup of coffee and this Kuissential Deluxe Automatic Milk Frother is one of the best products for providing just that. There’s a number of features that are comprised to make this a top-rated milk frother and we’ve taken a look at some of those features in this review.
The most prominent of those features is the fact that this milk frother is completely automatic. With some similar products, you have to sit and tiresomely wait for your milk to froth, however, that couldn’t be further from the case with this product.
All you have to do is place your milk inside the frother and get it frothing with the push of the button. All of this is controlled by a handy little LCD display that lets you monitor your milk. In terms of functionality, they don’t come much more high-tech than this milk frother.
With all of that complicated functionality, you’d likely imagine this to be a pretty expensive product, but it’s actually one of the most affordable milk frothers we’ve come across. It’s considerably cheaper than many other similar frothing products on the market, making it even easier and more affordable to enjoy deliciously frothed milk in your coffee.
We’ve already touched above on one of the biggest advantages of this particular milk frothing product and that’s its price. This is a frother that comes in considerably cheaper than many other similar automatic milk frothers on the market. For that price, you don’t need to compromise on quality, however, as this product also boasts long-lasting durability.
Couple this fantastic price with a range of features that make this one of the easiest milk frothers to use and there’re so many advantages to spending your money here. Whether you enjoy hot froth for your cappuccino or cold froth for your latte, we’d recommend this milk frother.
Whilst as we’ve already mentioned, this is a good quality frothing product, there are a few disadvantages that you’ll want to keep in mind before buying. One of the product’s biggest pitfalls likely comes because of its cheap price and that’s the storage capacity.
Just from looking at this product, you’d likely imagine that it stores a fair amount of milk, but that’s actually pretty misleading. If you’re looking to froth a considerable amount for a number of drinks at one time, you might be better looking elsewhere for a milk frother.
- Automatic frothing or and warming, with a single push of a button.
- Makes milk froth that’s hot or cold, for a range of different types of beverages.
- Exterior is made of durable stainless steel, and the inside is non-stick, for easy cleaning.
- Simple to use, with a detachable base, for easy pouring and rinsing.
- Very easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Impressive durability after long period of usage time.
- You can call directly to the company if you have any problem with the product.
- If you don't take care it carefully, it can stop working after several months
- Good froth, but can overflow and has small capacity in comparison with other milk frothers
6/ Capresso FrothPRO Milk Frother
This milk frother review focuses on something a little different from the other items on this list. The Capresso FrothPRO not only has a unique sounding name, but it has a style all of its own. Rather than a jug-like device, with a base that can be detached, this Capresso resembled a jug that sits atop the actual heating part, almost as a pot would sit atop a space-aged stove.
Instead of stainless steel, the FrothPRO has a black colored pitcher, as well as a black base. This distinct color is complemented with accents of steel, and the touch pad lights up – incase your vision is a little off during those early mornings.
- Unique disk for frothing (patent pending), that is designed to give the maximum amount of froth.
- Dual automatic shut-down, to ensure safety.
- Huge 8 oz capacity while frothing or even more impressive 12 oz for heating only.
- Three different settings for temperature: hot, warm, and cold.
- The non-stick pitcher features special stay-cool handle and scratch resistant.
- Easy to handle.
- Large capacity.
- Easy to adjust the settings - 3 temperature: hot, cold and warm.
- See-through lid feature.
- The pitcher and lid are totally dishwasher safe.
- Fire hazard potential due to overheat.
- Not many customers are satisfied with the product.
7/ Nespresso 3194-Us-Re Aeroccino and Milk Frother
This beautiful frother comes with a red finish, and seems to be like some kind of futuristic, yet blatantly retro, appliance. If you have been looking through milk frother reviews and trying to find one that can produce perfectly frothed, or heated, milk – while still being attractive, so that it doesn’t detract from the look of your kitchen, this just might be the perfect electric milk frother for you. Sure, stainless steel looks nice, and it’s convenient to clean.
However, just about everything that you can possibly put in your kitchen has a steel exterior these days. It is a popular choice, but those appliances certainly are not going to make your kitchen stand out from your friends’. That is why Nespresso 3194-Us-RE Aeroccino & Milk Frother is the most unique looking device on this list of best milk frother reviews.
- Produces either hot or cold froth, which can be used in cappuccinos and the like; it also produces heated milk, for use in lattes.
- Heats milk to a temperature of 160-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Special whisk stores away inside the base, so you won’t need to worry about misplacing it.
- Green LED indicator lets you know when the device is ready.
- Maximum capacity of 130 ml when frothing milk, and 240 ml for making hot milk.
- Simple on/off switch won’t leave you wondering how to use your frother.
# Electric Milk Frother Maintenance Tips
Whether it is milk steamer or top-rated milk frother, proper maintenance and use are essential for increasing its durability as well as for averting risks and/or mishaps. For this purpose initially, you need to read the manual carefully, especially if you are a beginner and are unfamiliar with the appliance usage. Doing so will help you know the purpose of the appliance’s design such as for heating coffee or making coffee. Now, let’s see how to take care or maintain a milk frother from different angles.
Compatibility with Frothed Drinks
For better and lasting outcomes, it is essential to find out the types of dairy products that you can use with the unit. Most electric frothers are compatible with low-fat dairy items, soy milk, skim milk, whole milk, and coconut milk but some of them shall deliver a thick, gummy froth when a few of these products are entered.
Even more critical is to ensure that you do not add more of improper contents because they can choke the appliance or create jam in between the parts. Further, before using the appliance, just see to it that you do not add more than the maximum capacity of the container or put less than the minimum capacity or level.
This is to be taken care of, as frothers tend to sputter more foam especially while dealing with hot milk. To avoid spillage, the level of milk should be below the maximum mark. Usually, the container shows a line inside to reveal the Max and Min marks for both heating and frothing milk.
Settings and Temperature
Most frothers usually come with three settings for hot, cold, and warm froth, respectively. With just a single touch button, you can adjust for heat to be nil, average, and high. However, there are a few appliances wherein you are required to keep the button pressed for some seconds for frothing cold milk by escaping heating. While a few units automatically shut down once frothing is over, some need you to do so. However, in both the cases, you need to take care of press button such that it does not get pressed too harshly or with wet hands.
Coming to the temperature, it actually varies as per the recipe. There is no strict and fixed temperature, as its prediction can distort or spoil the milk or its flavor. So, maintaining the desired temperature level different for each recipe is essential. For example, maintaining below 150 degrees for steamed milk delivers a strong flavor, while anything beyond 160 lessens the flavor. If you continue to steam or froth all types of milk at 150 degrees, it shall not only spoil the output but also the performing capability of the unit.
Retaining the specific temperature level is essential for ensuring the longer lasting performance of the frother. Therefore, always use the dedicated switch to change the temperature as per the requirement.
Cleaning and Proper Handling of Parts
The disk is perhaps the main part of an electric frother, which is placed against the shaft at the base of the container. You need to ensure that the disk glides in properly or else it might get dislocated due to which swirling for frothing will not occur.
In case you do not insert the disk, it can result in milk burning and disproportionate heating.
You need to clean both the disk and milk container after every use. For this purpose, you first need to switch off and unplug the unit so that it becomes cold.
Then, you need to detach the disk and clean it in warm water. Try to avoid using a dishwasher for cleaning frothing disks to retain its lasting performance although you can use it for the container and lid. It is recommended using soap, warm water, and a soft fabric for cleansing all the parts.
For cleaning a heating plate, you need to use a moist fabric for wiping and baking soda for scrubbing, to remove that tarnish that forms when it contacts spilled milk.
Avoid usage of abrasive or alkaline-based cleaners or any item of wool and steel for cleaning to retain the fine exterior polish. Similarly, the electrical components at the bottom should be cleansed using a smooth towel and without using water.
Here is the video of “How to Care and Clean the Nespresso Aeroccino“.
# Wrapping it Up
Honestly, I think it’s a worthy cause to enjoy having a perfect cappuccino everymorning.
And if you’re tired of going outside to buy coffee at your local store, why not buy an electric milk frother and make it all by yourself? There are various options that you can choose when buying a brand-new milk frother.
They come in many designs, prices, yet are easy enough to use and clean. Undoubtedly, I would recommend the Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother for those who want to look for the best.
Reviewed by BbuyMilkFrother on Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Reviewed by BbuyMilkFrother on
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
OUR PICK - #1 MILK FROTHER
Without a doubt, this is the best milk frother that can make
BUDGET PICK MILK FROTHER
Highly affordable price but still can make a high-quality cappuccino and latte.